Recently, I was talking to a friend of ours, a woman. She shared with me a situation that made me mad and sad (and also energized). It’s a problem we should be able to solve, friends. We can fix one small part of this screwed up world, together, today.
She needs good dates.
And she needs them in the next 72 hours. (Update: she’s lining up one date for today. There’s still 48 hours to go, so get the nominations in!)
[Tweet “Dating as a woman in your early thirties sucks. Here’s why and what we can do…Please retweet !)”]
Here’s what I found so frustrating about this:
- She’s tried online dating. (Needle in a haystack.)
- She’s looked at church. (It’s small. Most of the guys are young or married or both.)
- She’s asked friends. (“I wish I knew someone…”)
- She’s gone on a lot of dates. (Can we please just have a conversation?)
- She feels like the odds are never in her favor.
So I want you (and your friends) to solve this problem.
[Tweet “Let’s help one fun, beautiful woman go on two good dates in the next 48 hours. Retweet this! #madisonwi”]
Our friend is a catch:
- Smart, beautiful, fun, funny, and adventurous
- Christian (but not weird or annoying)
- Runs her own freelance branding and design company
- Educated but humble
- Early 30s
- Baggage-free (well, at least as much as any of us are)
- Great style
- Based in the central U.S. but in Madison, WI, for a couple days
[Tweet “Smart, pretty, fun woman needs dates in next 48 hours. Vetted by married guy friend. #madisonwi Retweet!”]
So here’s the deal—I’m looking for men:
- Good character
- 28ish to 40ish
- Christian (but not annoying)
- In reasonable shape (doesn’t need to be RG3)
- Sense of humor
- Wanting to go on a date in the next 72 hours
[Tweet “Where are good men who want a date in the next 48 hours? (It’s for a friend.) #madisonwi”]
Guys, you’re welcome to nominate yourself.
Everybody, you’re welcome to nominate several guys who might fit the bill.
And here’s the kicker—if selected, we’ll pay for the date! Nominate now!